What made you laugh today?

Come in and chat! But, be sure to follow the rules!
:bulletgreen:Newcomers are welcomed in this topic.
Ryan Boss Stevens
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

Re: What made you laugh today?

#676 Postby Ryan Boss Stevens » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:09 pm

On my way home I saw an accident BUT! No fear, because no one was even close to being hurt, it's OK to laugh at this!
Get this:

I am pulling out of a spot at the store when this red car comes zooming by, cuts me off and stops at the stop sign... Another car gets behind her, so I'm waiting to the side until they both pull out so I can move up.... The twit driver that cut me off is apparently looking for something because she's leaning over, while talking on her Cell Phone... The driver behind her lays on the horn, makes her turn around really fast and hit the gas to get going without looking, when WHAM! she T-Bones this car going by. She gets out (still talking on her Cell Phone and Oh! did I mention that she WASN'T wearing her seat-belt??).. She gets out..Starts YELLING, SCREECHING at the driver that SHE hit (Calling him a stupid idiot, moron, etc etc) .. All of sudden the guy puts his hands on his hips, smiles, chuckles, even shakes his head and holds up his hand for her to wait while he goes to his car, then comes back and ..... ready for this????.... WHIPS OUT HIS BADGE!! Oh Hell Yes!! Off-Duty Police Officer baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... The Girl starts crying! *rofl (This is where I put my truck in Park and watch her try to get herself out of this sticky situation). Well she didn't, he called the cops, she got a ticket, her car towed, her cell is toast too since she threw it down on the street when she realized how she screwed herself BIG TIME! I was a witness, so was the guy behind her! I gave the nice off-duty cop a ride to the station so he can wait for a rental car to pick him up... and now I'm home :)

Ohhhh that was SUCH a good laugh!!
Enjoy XD
From what I hear, it's illegal to be on your Cell Phone while driving. If it's not illegal anywhere else, it's sure as hell illegal here in North Carolina. Yet a buncha idiots do it anyway. :ugh:
"No matter how strong you are, Allies make you stronger" Commander Shepard, Mass Effect.
It's easier and more fun to share our griefs than our happiness. Maybe we think somebody out there has a solution to our problems or we share it because we can't take them on alone. Either way, I believe that no matter who you are there will always be somebody there to support you if you know where to look. </tangent>

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#677 Postby Echo » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:19 pm

On my way home I saw an accident BUT! No fear, because no one was even close to being hurt, it's OK to laugh at this!
Get this:

I am pulling out of a spot at the store when this red car comes zooming by, cuts me off and stops at the stop sign... Another car gets behind her, so I'm waiting to the side until they both pull out so I can move up.... The twit driver that cut me off is apparently looking for something because she's leaning over, while talking on her Cell Phone... The driver behind her lays on the horn, makes her turn around really fast and hit the gas to get going without looking, when WHAM! she T-Bones this car going by. She gets out (still talking on her Cell Phone and Oh! did I mention that she WASN'T wearing her seat-belt??).. She gets out..Starts YELLING, SCREECHING at the driver that SHE hit (Calling him a stupid idiot, moron, etc etc) .. All of sudden the guy puts his hands on his hips, smiles, chuckles, even shakes his head and holds up his hand for her to wait while he goes to his car, then comes back and ..... ready for this????.... WHIPS OUT HIS BADGE!! Oh Hell Yes!! Off-Duty Police Officer baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... The Girl starts crying! *rofl (This is where I put my truck in Park and watch her try to get herself out of this sticky situation). Well she didn't, he called the cops, she got a ticket, her car towed, her cell is toast too since she threw it down on the street when she realized how she screwed herself BIG TIME! I was a witness, so was the guy behind her! I gave the nice off-duty cop a ride to the station so he can wait for a rental car to pick him up... and now I'm home :)

Enjoy XD
Talk about a reality check. XD
Image Image

Rayn En Fire
*Pokes next poster*

#678 Postby Rayn En Fire » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:45 pm

Wolley: omg rofl I wish I could see that
And I bet that off duty police officer got a kick out of it as well!

And this made me laugh
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageFeed my Azurill so I can beat Pastry < 3

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#679 Postby Echo » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:09 pm

Image Image

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#680 Postby SparDanger » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:24 pm

Get this:

Enjoy XD
EPIC PWNAGE!!!
~Sparoku

Xiaotsu
Over 2000 posts?! NO WAI!

#681 Postby Xiaotsu » Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:13 am

This made me laugh
I've seen that before xD there's a motion version on a Super Mario Bros game, they click the 'Send Link' option and Link appears, confusing Mario.

Dan
Addicted to Chibi's Hangout

#682 Postby Dan » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:52 am

*rofl

On topic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmMDZfBJ7I8

Shoot them.....in the naaaaaaaaaahtz.
"Never stray close to an attacking predator. You become...competition."

Supersonia
Melituri Roleplayer
Melituri Roleplayer

#683 Postby Supersonia » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:59 am

Wolley: omg rofl I wish I could see that
And I bet that off duty police officer got a kick out of it as well!

And this made me laugh

WIN.
That's what made me laugh. XD
:P

Hari
OHR Game maker
OHR Game maker

#684 Postby Hari » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:40 am

This:
Get this:

Enjoy XD
And this:
And this made me laugh

Also, Wolly, that story is truly hilarious. The lady got what she deserved, muahahaha!

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#685 Postby Echo » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:54 pm

I'm going to tongue punch your mom's fart box, then read a book.
Image Image

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#686 Postby Echo » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:35 pm

Image Image

Xiaotsu
Over 2000 posts?! NO WAI!

#687 Postby Xiaotsu » Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:58 pm

"I went outside today. The graphics were good but the gameplay was terrible."

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#688 Postby Echo » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:48 pm

If you watch the movie Jaws backwards, it's a movie about a Shark that keeps throwing up people so they have to open a beach.
Image Image

Used2beDejil
Is awesome!!!

#689 Postby Used2beDejil » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:05 pm

"I went outside today. The graphics were good but the gameplay was terrible."
How's the exp? Too grindy?

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#690 Postby SparDanger » Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:16 pm