Ctrl V

Dare to enter and find out what's so exciting?
SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#121 Postby SparDanger » Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:18 pm

Empower integrated models. The bleeding edge deliverables doesn't hurt because you OD'd on pain pills and are now dead.
~Sparoku

ScytheEnlim
*Pokes next poster*

#122 Postby ScytheEnlim » Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:04 pm

Please buy me 6000 gpotatoes

From,
Mike

Lol a message to my mom

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

Re: Ctrl V

#123 Postby SparDanger » Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:15 am

You are Princess Daisy! You are very cheerful and high-spirited. You are nowhere near dainty or fragile, but you also can be a little flirty. You can be over-competitive and clumsy, but you are always a fun-loving and friendly person.

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code
~Sparoku

Echo
Administrator
Administrator

#124 Postby Echo » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:28 am

Image Image

Pokota
Post Mastah General

#125 Postby Pokota » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:59 am

Let's all play Pokemon Crystal!
------
At the base of Mimir’s Well, at the foot of the World Tree Yggdrasil, there can be found an eye that had been removed from it’s owner’s face.

“Gross.” commented Fletcher.

Ved of Flames
*Pokes next poster*

#126 Postby Ved of Flames » Mon May 12, 2008 5:18 pm

*A white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir....when I was born I was BLACK, " "When I grew up I was BLACK, " "When I'm sick I'm BLACK, " "When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, " "When I'm cold I'm BLACK, " "When I die I'll be BLACK." "But you sir." "When you're born you're pink, " "When you grow up you're white, " "When you're sick, you're green, " "When you go in the sun you turn red, " "When you're cold you turn blue, " "And when you die you turn purple." "And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away.... Pass it on if you HATE racism!*
ImageImageImage

Pokota
Post Mastah General

#127 Postby Pokota » Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:21 am

Let me set this up.

About a year and a half back, my younger brother and I buy a GameCube. Add in an AV and Power cord, a second controller, a 16MB save card, and Super Smash Brothers Melee.

Then I (me, not my brother) buy: 1 Wireless and 1 standard controller, Paper Mario 2, Sonic Gems Collection, Sonic Mega Collection, Zelda Collectors Edition, Wind Waker, Megaman 10th Anniversery, Megaman X Collection, and Twilight Princess.

Game Cube now costs $29.99 refurbished.
Controllers all together cost us $40.
The Save Card cost us $15.
SSBM now costs $34.99
Paper Mario 2 costs $19.99
Sonic Gems costs $12.99
Sonic Mega costs $9.99 (WTF?)
Zelda Collectors Edition costs $34.99
Wind Waker cost me $30 last week.
Yesterday, I bought the last three games on that list for about $60.

That's $288 by my count.

Where does my blood pressure come in to this?

This morning, my sister and my brother were arguing over her playing it up in my room or down here in the living room. This is normally not a problem, except that this time my sister tried to bring it downstairs by herself. One loud thump later, we're all compromising so that if my brother wants the livingroom television, we turn off the games.

So, I'm hooking the gamecube up for my sister to play it, and it will not read the fucking disk for Twilight Princess. Needless to say, I was pissed. We try Melee, but it's no good.

I don't know if the system is damaged or if it's just some fucking bad luck.

I'm really glad I'm not suicidal.
------
At the base of Mimir’s Well, at the foot of the World Tree Yggdrasil, there can be found an eye that had been removed from it’s owner’s face.

Thessera
Can't seem to stop..

#128 Postby Thessera » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:18 am

Pokota
Post Mastah General

#129 Postby Pokota » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:18 am

------

Ultimarad
Site Animator

#130 Postby Ultimarad » Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:02 pm

*Replying to the last comment* I don't wanna know either.

Imoen
Can't seem to stop..

#131 Postby Imoen » Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:18 pm

PI, full of nostalgia

Pokota
Post Mastah General

#133 Postby Pokota » Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:44 pm

------

SparDanger
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention

#134 Postby SparDanger » Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:27 am

~Sparoku

Pokota
Post Mastah General

#135 Postby Pokota » Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:21 am

==== PART ONE ====

"...Where... where am I?
"...Master Otenko?
"Zazie? Sabata?
"...Lita?"

The morning sun parted the mists as Django awoke. He could hear wavews crashing on a shore.
"Am I... dreaming?" He asked himself, as he gazed upon both the Solar Gun and the Sol de Vice. There had been only one time when both worked properly, when he had embraced his darkness...
"No, I mustn't think about it." Mustn't think about the time when Megaman paid him a visit. When Shademan attacked San Miguel. When he nearly lost out to the darkness...
Darkness. If there was a way to check, it was that. He raised the palm of his hand, braced himself for the pain to which he was no longer a stranger, and cast the transformation spell.
"It was too much to hope" he mumbled as he lowered his head in disappointment.
"What was too much to hope?"
"That I could become Black Django."
"Black who?"
"I used to be able to turn into a vampire." Django looked towards the sky, lost in thought.
"Used to?"
"Yeah... but without the influence of the Ancestor Piece, I don't think... it's... possible..."
Django realized that he wasn't alone. His mind racing, the first words out of his mouth were "Where are you? Show yourself!"
He spun around to find... a young boy, not much older than himself, with turquoise hair and silvery-white eyes.
"Bit jumpy, aren't you? Call me Teddyl."
"Are you a vampire?"
"Why do you care? I haven't infected anyone with my curse."
"Answer the qquestion." Django had the Solar Gun aimed right at Teddyl. Between having no energy left and using the Luna lens, Django was relying on his bluff. He figured that a blast from the gun would do no harm.
"You're bluffing. I can see it in your-"
BANG!
He pulled the trigger. How very wrong he was. Teddyl fell backwards from the blast, wounded.
"Aah! Are you okay?" Django rushed over to Teddyl, producing a green fruit from nowhere. "I was bluffing; that blast does not normally hurt stuff!"
"That... was lunar... wasn't it?" Teddyl was speaking through apparently excruciating pain, given his expression. His hair had suddenly turned white. "Didn't expect that... is that an apple?" Django nodded, and offered it to him.
Teddyl ate it, and his wounds started to close. "Thanks for the apple. I react to Lunar stuff like a Vampire to Solar." His hair had returned to how it was before, and his wound had closed. "Just a hazard of lycanthropy, I guess."
"You're a werewolf?
"Half-werewolf, technically. My dad was a werewolf, my mom was able to... It'll be easier to show you than explain..." He scrunched up his face again - This must be painful, thought Django - and Teddyl's hair shortened, he grew taller, and his ears became more canine. "She could do stuff like that, only a lot faster. I guess I got the best of both parents... er, do you know where we are?"
"No Idea. I just woke up here... where ever 'here' is. I'll look around." Django had noticed a large tree nearby, and decided to climb it.
They were on an island, perfectly square. Judging the sunrise as eastward, he figured that there was a bridge to the east that connected to more land. He also noticed four pillars in each compass direction from the exact middle of the island. Except for the pillars, Django relayed this to Teddyl. He tried to climb down, but slipped and fell...

===END OF PART ONE===
------

Return to “SPAM cannon”